Facilitate processes of urban intervention and social innovation
Urban intervention means becoming active and committed agents to what happens in our communities and local ecosystems, including public spaces, meeting places and crossings, or those other spaces and moments in which we affect our immediate environment. Based on collaborative and participatory dynamics, we promote and accompany social and citizen innovation processes for the socio-material transformation of our habitat.
- Conceptualization, coordination and facilitation of socio-community processes and urban intervention.
- Coordination, management, accompaniment and dynamization of teams.
- Mediation with publics, institutions and between local and international agents.
- Needs assessment, diagnosis and design of social and cultural participatory interventions.
- Facilitation and promotion of participatory processes addressed to the social and material intervention of local ecosystems.
- Design and facilitation of collaborative processes for citizen social innovation.