Urban intervention means becoming active and committed agents to what happens in our communities and local ecosystems, including public spaces, meeting places and crossings, or those other spaces and moments in which we affect our immediate environment. Based on collaborative and participatory dynamics, we promote and accompany social and citizen innovation processes for the socio-material transformation of our habitat.
- Conceptualization, coordination and facilitation of socio-community processes and urban intervention.
- Coordination, management, accompaniment and dynamization of teams.
- Mediation with publics, institutions and between local and international agents.
- Needs assessment, diagnosis and design of social and cultural participatory interventions.
- Facilitation and promotion of participatory processes addressed to the social and material intervention of local ecosystems.
- Design and facilitation of collaborative processes for citizen social innovation.
Applied research around the creation of city brands for critical citizens and aware of their capacity as a legitimate agent in the construction of their environments and living spaces.
Applied research around the landscape potential of urban writing to materialize in the form of small transformable public architectures.
Grigri Pixel is a program that explores the practices of cultural cooperation and citizenship between Africa and Europe. In collaboration with Medialab-Prado and with the support of AECID.
(Making Plaza) is a project carried out in 2018 within the framework of Imagina Madrid, Intermediae program, promoted by the Culture and Sports Area of the Madrid City Council.
(The Fantastic Templete) is a pilot program of actions promoted by the Municipal Council of La Latina (Madrid) for cultural creation around the José Menese Temple.
Un programa en coordinación con Medialab Prado y el Ayuntamiento de Madrid desarrollado entre febrero 2017 y mayo 2018.
9th February 2020
1st February 2020
WORKSHOP #GRIGRIPIXEL #HOSPITALITY
26th October 2019
14th – 15th March 2019
February to March 2016
Noviembre de 2013
July 2011 to January 2013